Sam reveals the hidden dangers of the bicycle helmet, Kim tells us about wacky product testing, spy squirrels, the grim reapurr, a feisty chihuahua, why Bear Grylls is full of crap and Les Stroud is awesome, stupid people die sooner. Join the Horde!
On this rainy Saturday, I’ve taken a break from painting my latest Warhammer army to fix some things and add some cool new stuff to the site. Without further adieu:
- We got ourselves an audio comment line: 214.431.5051 – call anytime and leave us a message. Who knows, we might put you on the show.
- Hurray, the archive pages work!
- The Horde! While we’re really glad you’re all listening to the show, we figured you might want a little more active participation in the wacky goings-on. The Horde contains our forum, member info, and some other nifty tidbits that will expand as time goes on. Don’t waste time, join the Horde now!
- Juice us! We’ve been part of the Blubrry network for a while now, and it’s really been a boost to our show. I’ve included juice buttons which will increase our ranking on Blubrry and expose the show to even more potential listeners. So, after you listen to a show, click the juice link and give us a little boost.
So take a look around, join the Horde, drop us a message, and otherwise enjoy the site. Thanks again for listening!
I thought I’d post a little pic of what we’ve experienced this week with Thing Three. Tune in to our live show on Sunday, July 29th at 9p.m. Eastern time to hear all about it and other tales of trauma.
I’ve had a couple of requests to post pictures of some of the cakes I’ve made for the kids’ birthdays. They’ve recently shunned the homemade cake in favor of a store purchased one(the horror!) but I expect them to appreciate them in, say, another 20 years. I’m patient. I can wait.
Chao from Sonic the Hedgehog game..cake for Thing Two
Bunny cake for Thing Three
Hamtaro cake for Thing Two..front side
And back side..fun, huh?
Kim tells of the Thing Battle Royale, passive-aggressive lawn mowing, really bad Christmas gifts, Sam’s five step plan to becoming an orphan, and a Kim outtake. Join us for a live show on 07/29 at 9pm ET. See www.arewethereyetpodcast.com for details.
It’s that time again and Kim and I are going to be doing another live show at 9pm ET on Sunday, 07/29/07. It’s easy to join the live show, but you will need a talkshoe account (they’re free!).
To join us, do the following:
- Go to Talkshoe and sign-up for an account.
- At 9pm ET, click the Join Now! link for our show. We’ll actually start a little early so we can set levels and whatnot before the show starts.
- Dial in to the show using Skype or your phone – (724) 444-7444.
- Enter your PIN (you’ll get this when you sign up for Talkshoe)
- Enter our show ID#: 33887
- Enjoy the show!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email at RWTYShow AT gmail.com.
Kim and Sam talk about what makes people tick, boobies are good, Kim thinks Angelina Jolie is crazy hot, Sam debunks the midlife crisis, here are some reasons to get it on, Kim relives some of her sexual history, and the pros and cons of the foot vagina.
Sam encounters scumbags at Petsmart, ent robbers, another glorious scam from China, Sam says the ‘c’ word, Kim recounts a tale of video game brain-rot, Kim gives lice treatment instructions, and we learn why kids are such liars.